Monday, August 14, 2006

Blog video and audio links now active

We encountered a small flaw in our blogging process.

The cell phone Internet connection would not for some reason allow me to ftp my sound and video clips to my website. So, my blog has fallen a couple of days behind schedule. The technology is so close to working so well, but no cigar yet.

We didn't find (didn't look too hard, though) a WiFi connection somewhere along the way, so we waited to post our files until we got back to the Steeper’s home in Moncton on Sunday, where we have been given access to the Net by these generous friends.

So, all the links that I had promised in past blogs are now updated and active. Check out the video and audio clips!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Earl,
Got your message off-blog. You guys must be pretty tired by now. I hope that the weather improved for today (Tuesday). Safe travelling on Wed. And yes, the Sept. 1 golf game is still on. Brian has dubbed it our Summer Classic. See you when you return.
Dad

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home